Click on the Bill headline to be taken to the Official Parliament of Canada website.
PETITION TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS IN PARLIAMENT ASSEMBLED
- With an increasingly growing number, 64% of Canadians use Facebook and other social media as their primary form of communication;
- The Charter of Rights and Freedoms states that one of the fundamental freedoms Canadians possess is section 2(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; and
- By not defining the terms "hate speech" and controlling who determines what hate speech is, the Prime Minister is violating the rights and freedoms of all Canadians.
PETITION TO THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
- The government of Canada has failed to effectively remove firearms and other lethal weapons from the hands of criminals;
- Bans and laws have never prevented criminal behaviour and there is no factual evidence that banning legal firearm ownership will reduce the number of firearms possessed by criminals;
- Firearm ownership has traditionally contributed enormously to our economy through cultural activities, sports, tourism and a host of other entirely beneficial spinoffs; and
- Previous firearms legislation has proven reasonably effective at ensuring the safety of Canadians.
PETITION TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS
- Wi-Fi systems and 5G technology have very harmful effects on human, animal and environmental health;
- Wi-Fi systems and 5G technology seem to be especially harmful to newborns, children, people who are ill and seniors;
- 5G technology is similar to, but worse than, the problems that have already been linked to early generations of telephones because it uses pulses of waves;
- On January 1, 2019, 247 scientists in 42 countries recommended a moratorium on the deployment of 5G technology in the telecommunications sector;
- A major study by the National Toxicology Program in the United States showed that rats exposed to waves developed cancers;
- The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) opposes the installation of cellular towers and antennas on their firehalls for health reasons;
- The precautionary principle is not implemented seriously or rigorously; and
- Since 5G technology was deployed in New York City, a number of people and their pets have fallen ill.